OES Inc. respects and recognizes the importance of maintaining to keeping our customers, partners & suppliers informed. You are encouraged to read OES Inc. Policies to understand how OES Inc. works.
Questions and Further Assistance
If you have further questions regarding our website accessibility or are incurring any issues while accessing our content, please contact HR:
Address: 4056 Blakie Road, London, Ontario, Canada, N6L 1P7
You are also welcome to submit program feedback through the form below.
Conflict Minerals Policy
This policy aims to ensure that our company operates responsibly and ethically by avoiding the use of conflict minerals in our products and supply chain. Conflict minerals, such as tin, tantalum, tungsten, and gold, sourced from regions associated with human rights abuses and environmental degradation, will not be tolerated.
1. Supply Chain Due Diligence:
- Suppliers must provide information on the origin of minerals used in our products.
- Continuous assessment, using 3rd party software, to ensure compliance with our suppliers.
2. Responsible Sourcing:
- We commit to sourcing minerals responsibly, avoiding regions known for conflict minerals.
- Engage with suppliers to promote responsible mineral sourcing practices.
- Disclose information on mineral sourcing annually reported to our customer’s using 3rd Software tools.
- Encourage suppliers to be transparent about their supply chain.
4. Continuous Improvement:
- Periodically review and update the policy to align with evolving industry standards.
- Seek opportunities for collaboration with industry partners to address conflict mineral concerns collectively.
5. Non-Compliance Consequences:
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in termination of contracts with non-compliant suppliers.
- Report any non-compliance to relevant authorities if necessary.
This policy reflects our commitment to social responsibility and ethical business practices, aligning with international efforts to eradicate the use of conflict minerals.