Careers at OES INc.
OES, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of application specific, electronic control products and systems, serving a broad range of industries. We have the following opportunities in our innovative and growing company.
Supply Chain Manager, OES Inc. Full Time Position
Regional (USA) Sales Consultant, OES Scoreboards (Full Time Position)
OES Scoreboards, a division of OES, Inc., designs and manufactures scoreboards and related sports timing equipment. OES Scoreboards products are found in elementary and secondary schools, city and club recreation centers and arenas, colleges, universities, and professional venues throughout North America.
Currently, OES Scoreboards is looking to recruit energetic individuals who shares our same enthusiasm for sports and a passion for exceeding customer expectations. These individuals will work remotely (from home) while contributing to the business development of the OES Scoreboards division.
Candidates work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory.
We are looking for coverage in multiple states including: Southern California, Washington and Oregon, North and South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri.
OES employees embrace the 4Fs and 3Rs that are central to the organization – our core values are to be Fast, Focused, Flexible and Finish supported by a complete emphasis on Relationships. Successful OES employees are innovative, dedicated and relationship builders that strive for excellence in everything that they do.
Do you have a genuine passion for developing customer relationships and enhancing revenue? If so, OES Scoreboards is looking for a highly motivated Business Development expert to join our OES Scoreboards team.
• Distribute and sell OES Scoreboards products within the primary territory or a territory approved by OES
• Build relationships with prospects and clients
• Identify opportunities with existing and prospective customers in the primary territory and across the U.S.
• Develop and maintain a robust pipeline / sales funnel containing opportunities in multiple territories in the U.S. including but not limited to the primary territory
• Build and update a consolidated contact list of key buyers and decision makers in selling activities
• Work with OES Inc. Director, OES Scoreboards to accurately forecast monthly and yearly sales targets, make recommendations for increased growth and execute on those recommendations
• Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets
• Collect competitive intelligence and regularly evaluate competitor strengths and weaknesses
• Manage and negotiate business development and sales opportunities through to successful conclusion
(including building on CRM tools)
• Submit weekly progress reports on sales performance
• Provide assistance as requested by the Director, OES Scoreboards for installations and dealer support
If you feel that you have the skillset and experience required, then please apply by sending your updated CV to HR@OES-Inc.com.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process.
OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.