Careers at OES INc.
OES, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of application specific, electronic control products and systems, serving a broad range of industries. We have the following opportunities in our innovative and growing company.
Regional (USA) Sales Consultant, OES Scoreboards (Full Time Position)
OES Scoreboards, a division of OES, Inc., designs and manufactures scoreboards and related sports timing equipment. OES Scoreboards products are found in elementary and secondary schools, city and club recreation centers and arenas, colleges, universities, and professional venues throughout North America. Currently, OES Scoreboards is offering a full-time opportunity to an energetic individual who shares our same enthusiasm for sports and a passion for exceeding customer expectations. The Regional (USA) Sales Consultant will work in a dynamic and challenging environment while contributing to the business development of the OES Scoreboards division.
Core Values OES employees embrace the 4Fs and 3Rs that are central to the organization – our core values are to be Fast, Focused, Flexible and Finish supported by a complete emphasis on Relationships. Successful OES employees are innovative, dedicated and relationship builders that strive for excellence in everything that they do.
Do you have a genuine passion for developing customer relationships and enhancing revenue? If so, OES Scoreboards is looking for a highly motivated Business Development expert to join our OES Scoreboards team.
• Distribute and sell OES Scoreboards products within the primary territory or a territory approved by OES
• Build relationships with prospects and clients
• Identify opportunities with existing and prospective customers in the primary territory and across the U.S.
• Develop and maintain a robust pipeline / sales funnel containing opportunities in multiple territories in the U.S. including but not limited to the primary territory
• Build and update a consolidated contact list of key buyers and decision makers in selling activities
• Work with OES Inc. Director, OES Scoreboards to accurately forecast monthly and yearly sales targets, make recommendations for increased growth and execute on those recommendations
• Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets
• Collect competitive intelligence and regularly evaluate competitor strengths and weaknesses
• Manage and negotiate business development and sales opportunities through to successful conclusion
(including building on CRM tools)
• Submit weekly progress reports on sales performance
• Provide assistance as requested by the Director, OES Scoreboards for installations and dealer support
If you feel that you have the skillset and experience required, then please apply by sending your updated CV to HR@OES-Inc.com.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process.
OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.