Surface Mount, Selective Solder and Conformal Coating
Production, OES Inc.
12 Hour Shift, Full-time position
OES is currently looking for individuals for Surface Mount, Selective Solder and Conformal Coating to work a new 12-hour shift at OES. These individuals are instrumental to the continued growth of OES Inc. This is a full-time opportunity for a highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with hand tools for soldering, crimping and hardware installation
- Complete all final assembly tasks
- Operate the SMT and conduct basic maintenance as required
- Operate the Selective Solder and the Wave machines as required
- Operate the conformal coating machine and conduct basic programming and maintenance
- Handle and store materials/boards using ESD guidelines
- Perform all duties in accordance with health and safety work requirements
- Assist in other related areas of Electronics Manufacturing as required
- Basic knowledge of electronics and electronic components
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment will be considered an asset
- A familiarity working with ISO 9001 standard will be considered an asset
- Ability to read and interpret production documentation and work instructions
- General knowledge of appropriate materials, methods, and tools required
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated commitment to quality
- Commitment to OES Core Values
- Positive attitude and desire to build strong relationships
- A desire to work in a driven and dynamic environment
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination is required
OES Core Values
At OES, it’s all about relationships. Over the years, we’ve developed trusted advisor relationships across multiple markets and industries worldwide. Our reputation for innovation is second only to our reputation for unmatched customer service. Our continued success is driven by striving for absolute customer satisfaction and embracing 4F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, and Finish – every single day.
We are truly dedicated to connecting great people with a great place to work, learn and grow. Email your cover letter and resume by June 30, 2021.
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.