Scoreboards Assembler (multiple positions)
As a Scoreboards Assembler you will work within a production team environment, using a variety of light and heavy machinery, to finish complete units for final assembly. This is a full-time opportunity for a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Assemble final product for a wide range of OES Scoreboards products according to relevant production procedures and work instructions (including engineering drawings and blueprints)
- Connect control boards, power supply and digits to scoreboards
- Complete basic wiring
- Use a variety of hand tools and testing equipment to ensure proper installation of components into Scoreboards
- Conduct final quality inspection and testing of scoreboards according to related procedures
- Prepare fully assembled enclosures/scoreboards for packaging and prepare skids
- Fabricate and assemble metal enclosures according to relevant production procedures and work instructions
- Operate the plasma cutter and press brake and all other related machines
- Install fabricated components into the final product(s)
- Work closely with the Fabrication Lead to complete assigned tasks
- Perform all duties in accordance with health and safety work requirements
- Assist in other areas of Scoreboards Manufacturing as required
- Contribute to the maintenance of a safe, clean and organized shop
- A minimum high school education (or working on)
- Experience working with sheet metal will be considered an asset
- Experience working in a production environment will be considered an asset
- Good computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to read and interpret production documentation, including blueprints and/or engineering drawings
- Strong organizational and prioritizing capabilities
OES Core Values
At OES, it’s all about relationships. Over the years, we’ve developed trusted advisor relationships across multiple markets and industries worldwide. Our reputation for innovation is second only to our reputation for unmatched customer service. Our continued success is driven by striving for absolute customer satisfaction and embracing 4F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, and Finish – every single day.
We are truly dedicated to connecting great people with a great place to work, learn and grow. Email your cover letter and resume by December 23, 2021.
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.