Engineering Project Manager, OES Inc.
The Engineering Project Manager applies project management practices and processes to assigned engineering projects and company initiatives. They facilitate and communicate project plans, goals, and objectives, including cost, schedule, resource management, technical performance, and deliverables to project teams, senior leaders, and the executive team.
Accountabilities include meeting with a diverse array of internal and external project stakeholders, to brief planning, budgeting, and resource management efforts, and the status of project execution and deliverables to facilitate the identification of existing and/or new work needed to accomplish the project goals and objectives. This role is also responsible to ensure projects conform to regulatory, statutory, sponsor and stakeholder requirements.
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project specifications and plans and conferring with client and project team.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning team members to phases and elements, and reviewing pricing from vendors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical specifications and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Science in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- PMP certification preferred
- Several years of engineering and project management experience
- Skills with relevant software, including AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
- Vast understanding of the electronics supply chain
- Experience with electronic manufacturing facilities preferred
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
OES Core Values
At OES, it’s all about relationships. Over the years, we’ve developed trusted advisor relationships across multiple markets and industries worldwide. Our reputation for innovation is second only to our reputation for unmatched customer service. Our continued success is driven by striving for absolute customer satisfaction and embracing 4F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, and Finish – every single day.
We are truly dedicated to connecting great people with a great place to work, learn and grow. Email your cover letter and resume by 11:59 PM Friday March 26, 2021.
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.