As the Packing Associate you’re responsible for the assembly, organization and quality control of OES Inc. packaging. This will involve ensuring that custom packaging is made and executed to proper specifications, with an emphasis on efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare shipments of OES products as assigned
- Perform packaging construction and organization.
- Create custom skids and crates for packaging.
- Complete final quality check of material prior to packaging.
- May lift cases of product and/or stock merchandise according to documented procedures.
- Process all required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking.
- Arrange for adequate supply of shipping materials at all times
- Maintain documents, files, databases, and records for the purpose of documenting accurate inventory levels and providing reliable resource information
- Handle and store materials/boards using ESD guidelines.
- Respond to inquiries of staff for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the status of parts and orders
- Assist with shipping, receiving and other production functions as required
- High School Diploma and/or Post-Secondary Education in Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control, or related field
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in a team setting
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and JobBoss.
- Knowledge of OES Quality Management Systems, ISO 9000, and other SOP’s.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 25 lbs.
- Moderately repetitive tasks
- Moderate physical effort which may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Sitting for periods of 3 hours or longer
- Standing for periods of 2 hours or longer
- Ongoing hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work flexible shift(s) and overtime work as required
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and/or carry objects; use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination
- Use of personal protective equipment is required
- Hazards associated with the industry
- May be exposed to dust, hazardous chemicals, and moderate levels of noise
- Deal with multiple stakeholders in relation to production
- Ability to maintain regular attendance
OES Core Values
At OES, it’s all about relationships. Over the years, we’ve developed trusted advisor relationships across multiple markets and industries worldwide. Our reputation for innovation is second only to our reputation for unmatched customer service. Our continued success is driven by striving for absolute customer satisfaction and embracing 4F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, and Finish – every single day.
We are truly dedicated to connecting great people with a great place to work, learn and grow. Email your cover letter and resume by Sept 24 , 2021.
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.