Outside Sales Representative ,
Full Time Position
OES is looking for Outside Sales Representative to join our growing team. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic motivated and committed people like you to join our team!
About the Role:
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for growing revenue within their assigned territory.
Summary of Major Accountabilities
- Revenue Growth – Direct and Reseller Channel Sales:
- Market and sell OES Scoreboards products within the defined territory.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales revenue through strategic planning, execution, and management of sales within their assigned territory.
- Identify opportunities with existing and prospective customers within the defined territory.
- Build and update a consolidated contact list of key buyers and decision makers from target markets and customers.
- Build relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Collaborating with the Director, OES Scoreboards to establish and execute a sales strategy for the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline / sales funnel containing opportunities in the defined territory.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and yearly opportunities.
- Manage and negotiate business development and sales opportunities through to successful conclusion with terms acceptable to OES.
- Submit weekly progress reports on sales performance and market updates.
- Review regional conditions to make recommendations for increasing revenue.
- Collect competitive intelligence and regularly evaluate competitor strengths and weaknesses.
- Relay customer insights and sales data to the engineering and operations teams to support product development and manufacturing.
- Actively contribute to team performance objectives:
- Assist the Director, OES Scoreboards in creating, updating, and maintaining product manuals, marketing materials, price lists and other related documents.
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings.
- Provide assistance as requested by the Director, OES Scoreboards for installations and support.
- Work within the direction of the Director, OES Scoreboards to support ongoing and emerging team objectives.
- Attend regional and nation tradeshows to actively promote the OES Scoreboards brand and products.
- Other related duties as assigned and communicated by the Director, OES Scoreboards.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Industry Benchmark and Products
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Market research
- SharePoint / CRM
- Product Demand, and Pricing
- Marketing Products or Services
- Processing Purchase Order
- Product Knowledge
- Aptitude for working with numbers
- Commission Calculation
- Microsoft suite
What’s In It for You?
- Comprehensive and competitive salary + commission
- Benefits Program
- Mileage Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuous training and professional development
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
Please email your cover letter and resume by Thursday, June 30th, 2022
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.