Inventory Control Coordinator
As the Inventory Coordinator you’re a key member of the Scoreboards Manufacturing Department and accountable for the inventory control process for all parts in the Scoreboards Manufacturing. You are responsible for Putting/Pulling/Returning /Counting Inventory material; you’re also accountable for controlling inventory to ensure parts needed are available for assembly of products and all orders can be shipped on time according to the production schedule.
- Maintain accurate counts of inventory using specialized software, systems and counting tools
- Review and inspect all parts and products for defects, wear, and/or damage and report any concerns to the direct Supervisor
- Organize, sort, place, and release materials on racks, shelves and/or bins according to predetermined sequence using the Vertical Lift Machine
- Prepare internal orders by pulling parts according to relevant production documentation and SOPs
- Examine physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses
- Investigate any discrepancies and report any risks to the direct Supervisor
- Maintain documents, files, databases, and records for the purpose of documenting accurate inventory levels and providing reliable resource information
- Respond to inquiries of staff for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the status of parts and orders
- Assist with shipping, receiving and other production functions as required
- Adopt and practice Lean Manufacturing Concepts
- Act as a back-up for the Logistics Coordinator
- High School Diploma and/or Post-Secondary Education in Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control, or related field
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in a team setting
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and JobBoss.
- Knowledge of OES Quality Management Systems, ISO 9000, and other SOP’s.
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures
- Knowledge of computerized barcode inventory systems/accounting procedures
- Ability to read production documentation and instructions.
- Basic Mathematic Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 50 lbs.
- Moderately repetitive tasks
- Moderate physical effort which may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Sitting for periods of 3 hours or longer
- Standing for periods of 2 hours or longer
- Ongoing hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work flexible shift(s) and overtime work as required
- Ability to do physical labor and other active physical tasks
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and/or carry objects; use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination
- Use of personal protective equipment is required
- Hazards associated with the industry
- May be exposed to dust, hazardous chemicals, and moderate levels of noise
- Deal with multiple stakeholders in relation to Scoreboards production
- Ability to maintain regular attendance
OES Core Values
At OES, it’s all about relationships. Over the years, we’ve developed trusted advisor relationships across multiple markets and industries worldwide. Our reputation for innovation is second only to our reputation for unmatched customer service. Our continued success is driven by striving for absolute customer satisfaction and embracing 4F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, and Finish – every single day.
We are truly dedicated to connecting great people with a great place to work, learn and grow. Email your cover letter and resume by Sept 24 , 2021.
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.