Installation Project Manager
As the Installation Project Manager you excel in providing project management leadership to ensure OES Scoreboard video display and scoreboard projects are completed on time, on budget and in a way that exceeds customer expectations.
You are the primary customer contact for assigned installation projects and accountable for all stages of these projects; from receipt or purchase order to project completion. In addition, you will work in collaboration with Engineering and the Scoreboards Sales Team to facilitate the install quoting process. You will use you customer service and relationship building skills to work with general contractors, installation technicians and third-party contractors and compile all required installation estimates needed by the sales team to quote projects.
- Review, process, and supervise all assigned installation projects from receipt of order, through production, to final installation, and close-out to meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
- Co-ordinate activities and resources from sales, engineering, manufacturing, logistics, service, and to achieve project success.
- Provide estimates for installation and site service costs including creation and distribution of RFQs to suitable vendors and sub-contractors.
- Work with outsourced suppliers to establish mutually beneficial relationships while managing the installation and service work so cost is kept within budget.
- Implement safe work practices and ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and relevant legislative standards
- Maintain and update standard contract document templates for sub-contractors and third party vendors.
- Maintain and update standard project management documentation and report templates
- Continuously work to improve through lessons learned and estimate to actual cost analysis.
- Conduct analysis of project activities and monitor delivery against set targets and metrics
- Diploma or Degree from an engineering, technical or project management discipline
- Project Management Professional designation preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Project Management/Leadership Role
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Project Management/Construction Site Management
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, communicate both technical and non-technical ideas
- Experience overseeing construction/installation projects
- Willingness and ability to travel globally to customer sites as required (up to 30% travel)
- Knowledge of OES Quality Management Systems, ISO 9000, and other operating procedures
- Experience leading and facilitating group meetings and presentations
- Possess working knowledge of project plans, specifications, electrical and mechanical drawings, contract documents, purchase orders, submittals, change orders, and all other project related documents.
- Capable of shifting between the overall picture and minute details depending on the audience.
- Knowing what to work on and when to work on it in order to accomplish the project’s objectives.
- Works well under pressure; be comfortable with change and complexity in a demanding environment
- Embody OES Core Values while promoting a team-centered approach where employees are motivated to reach and exceed goals
OES Core Values
At OES, it’s all about relationships. Over the years, we’ve developed trusted advisor relationships across multiple markets and industries worldwide. Our reputation for innovation is second only to our reputation for unmatched customer service. Our continued success is driven by striving for absolute customer satisfaction and embracing 4F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, and Finish – every single day.
We are truly dedicated to connecting great people with a great place to work, learn and grow. Email your cover letter and resume by Sept 17 , 2021.
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.