Electronics Assembler, OES Inc.
The Electronics Assembler is a key member of the OES Electronics Manufacturing Team and is responsible for the assembly of a variety of electronic products for OES Inc. This is a full-time opportunity for a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Assemble circuit boards, devices, wire harnesses and/or cables
- Follow production documentation (drawings, work instructions, blueprints) and complete reports as required
- Prepare boards for final assembly
- Work with hand tools for soldering, crimping and hardware installation
- Complete all final assembly tasks
- Operate the SMT machines and conduct basic maintenance as required
- Operate the Selective Solder and the Wave machines as required
- Handle and store materials/boards using ESD guidelines.
- Perform all duties in accordance with health and safety work requirements
- Assist in other related areas of Electronics Manufacturing as required
- Basic knowledge of Electronics and electronic components
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment will be considered an asset
- A familiarity working with ISO 9001 standard will be considered an asset
- Ability to use hand tools for soldering, crimping and hardware installation
- Ability to read and interpret production documentation and work instructions
- General knowledge of appropriate materials, methods, and tools required in various assembly processes
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer skills
- A demonstrated commitment to quality
- Commitment to OES Core Values
- Positive attitude and desire to build strong relationships
- A desire to work in a driven and dynamic environment
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination is required
- Use of personal protective equipment may be required
OES Core Values
At OES, it’s all about relationships. Over the years, we’ve developed trusted advisor relationships across multiple markets and industries worldwide. Our reputation for innovation is second only to our reputation for unmatched customer service. Our continued success is driven by striving for absolute customer satisfaction and embracing 4F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, and Finish – every single day.
We are truly dedicated to connecting great people with a great place to work, learn and grow. Email your cover letter and resume by 11:59 PM Friday March 12, 2021.
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.