Are you an experienced electronic manufacturing sales professional? You are a hunter and get energized prospecting and meeting new people? OES Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) division is providing an opportunity for a natural leader to develop their career in a Business Development role.
Leading the EMS team, the successful candidate will set strategies and ensure that sales and profitability goals are reached. The key responsibilities in a Business Development role include, but are not limited to:
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Responsible for identifying target opportunities and/or accounts, as well as developing and implementing a strategy to maintain a sufficient sales pipeline needed to achieve the strategic growth targets and initiatives as defined by management
- Securing new orders and attempting to exceed the annual sales plan and targets defined by management.
- Leading the development strategy to ensure that targets are maintained.
The key skills and qualities required in Business Development role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Related Degree.
- Minimum successful 5-years field sales experience in a manufacturing company (medical device OEM/contract manufacturing strongly preferred).
- Must have at least 3 years of sales experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Go getter with advanced sales and presentation skills, with a demonstrable success in driving sales growth and well-developed business acumen.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, and JobBoss.
OES Electronic Manufacturing provides innovative technology solutions and resources to support the product commercialization process from start to finish. EMS is a division of OES, which develops world class technology solutions across abroad range of commercial applications, enabling customers to address complex challenges.
OES has a strong record of growth excellence over the past 30 years, which can be attributed to its employees and how they embrace the company’s core values – the 4Fs – be fast, be focused, be flexible and finish.
OES employees embrace the 4Fs and 3Rs that are central to the organization – our core values are to be Fast, Focused, Flexible and Finish supported by a complete emphasis on Relationships. Successful OES employees are innovative, dedicated and relationship builders that strive for excellence in everything that they do.
If you have the experience and skills required, we’d love to talk with you. Send your CV to HR@oes-inc.com.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. Accommodations for applicants upon request.